AVAILABLE FROM 24th APRIL 2017!
One of the greatest martial arts films of all time is back like you have never seen it before! Jackie Chan’s original “DRUNKEN MASTER” is released on Blu-ray from 24th April 2017, courtesy of Eureka Entertainment.
This new release of the classic kung fu comedy looks better than ever having been transferred to Blu-ray from a high definition 4K digital restoration. It also features the very rare complete original Cantonese soundtrack.
Additional special features include:
- Alternate English and Mandarin audio options
- Newly translated English subtitles
- Audio commentary by Hong Kong film experts Ric Meyers and Jeff Yang
- New video interview with director Yuen Woo-ping
- Video interview with Jackie Chan
- New video interview with film scholar Tony Rayns
- New video appreciation by director Gareth Evans (The Raid film series)
- Deleted scene
- Original trailer
- A stunning collector’s booklet featuring a new essay by Michael Brooke and archival imagery
This release is a must-have edition for all martial arts movie fans and you can preorder your copy right now!
Three lucky Kung Fu Kingdom readers however can get their copy for FREE courtesy of our friends at Eureka Entertainment! BUT DO HURRY, COMPETITION ENDS SUNDAY 23rd APRIL 2017!
All you need to enter is answer the following simple question:
In which year was Jackie Chan’s “Drunken Master” originally released? Was it:
Reply in the comments section below this post (not on Facebook). We’ll email you by Monday 24th April if you’re selected as a winner and have your Blu-ray sent to you, that’s it!
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ Kung Fu Kingdom’s Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to us on YouTube!
- UK entrants only
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
- ONLY website entries qualify, Facebook entries will NOT be counted.
- Multiple and automated entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- Prize will be sent to winners via post.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition closes Sunday 23rd April 2017.