LOVE MARTIAL ARTS, KUNG FU FILMS, COMBAT AND MMA?
Kung Fu Kingdom’s mission is to encourage 100 million people to take up martial arts for all the physical, mental and social benefits it brings. Join us and let’s achieve this together!
The coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) has changed things dramatically – with more people than ever before valuing their mental and physical health and wellbeing.
If you want to become a martial arts journalist, writer, influencer or blogger (whether you’re into traditional practice, media / film and entertainment, games, or the ever-growing sport of MMA side of it) and want to share your passion, experience and journey with the world, then this virtual internship will be perfect for you. Now’s your chance to make your mark!
Features & Benefits:
- Join a Uniquely Mission-Driven Organisation
- Work with a team with over 30 years combined martial arts, journalism, and health, fitness experience
- Publishing of your articles on the Kung Fu Kingdom platform
- All your articles remain online permanently – share links on your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profiles to attract potential employers & build a reputation
- All feedback and publishing in native-level Business English
- Bio / Profile section (links to your blog / website or social media possible)
- Receive valuable industry references for your CV
- 12 Week Virtual Internship Course engaging in something you’re really interested in and passionate about (longer may be available if required, to cover university/academic credits, please email)
- UK, EU & International schools, universities, private schools & students, or those looking for a career change, welcome to apply
- In addition, you’ll also receive press screening opportunities to see films several weeks’ before their official release dates.
This course is available for a limited time only, so act now to avoid disappointment!
Our virtual internship will inevitably lead to lots of exciting opportunities for those wishing to start or develop a career in martial arts, combat or MMA journalism, health, fitness, or wellness. (Eg. One of our Cambridge University virtual program students got their ideal job at UCLA through our reference.)
How to Apply for Your Virtual Internship
Please email your:
- Cover letter
- A paragraph about yourself and your personal journey into martial arts, mental and physical health and discipline.
Along with your answers to the following questions:
a) What do you think of the name: Kung Fu Kingdom (KFK for short)?
b) Why would you be happy to promote it?
c) Have you taken a look around KFK? Please let us know which article/s appeal to you and why.
Email to: [email protected] and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a telephone interview.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch messaging or by calling on: +44(0)7757632971 and a member of staff will be delighted to help you. (If you are an overseas student or candidate, you may call us on WhatsApp on the same number if that is more convenient.)