The upcoming SENI Combat and Strength Show, to be held in London’s O2 Soccerdome on September 13th and 14th, will host a wide range of different martial arts related events. The most recent SENI press release reveals just how vast an array of different exhibits and attractions will be found at this year’s show, and it looks to be a blast, to say the least!
From the SENI press release:
“Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th September 2014 – O2 Soccerdome London – Greenwich Peninsula – 10-6pm daily.
This year we have a mouth watering array of shows and events collaborating to ensure your visit is a fantastic fightsport & fitness experience!
- The London Opens are now live to book. Should you want competitor forms for your academy in BJJ, NO GI, K1, Karate, Taekwondo or MMA please email us at [email protected]
- Our free Self Protection workshop programme is now online at www.Senishow.com/workshops.html
- Our fight fitness programme “Fightality” is being released this week with top instructor classes in UFC Fit, Insanity, Fight Klub and Fit 2 Fite
- The international Super Seminars are being added shortly with K1 Legend Peter Aerts the first to announce he is to teach a seminar at the show.
- Our Bruce Lee Museum will see incredible never seen before film and personal artifacts from the Legends life being showcased..
- Plus special guest appearances by big name Boxers, K1, UFC and Strongmen are being released very soon!
Bring your kit to train or compete…there are showers and lockers plus reduced parking at the O2 arranged.
Stay tuned for all the info over the next two months in the run up to the big weekend! And log onto the O2 website to see what else you can do at the venue to make your visit a special one www.TheO2.co.uk
If you need flyers or posters for you gymnasium please email [email protected]
You simply need to purchase a show “Day Pass” as that gets you into the whole show including SENI, Show of Strength, Boxfair, UK MMA Expo and K1 World Opens
Tickets from http://www.senishow.com/tickets2014.html
As you can clearly see, the event is most definitely the place to be for martial arts enthusiasts this September. If you plan on being in the vicinity of London next month, be sure to get thee to the SENI Combat and Strength Show! For more information about the upcoming event, be sure to visit the event’s official website!